4/11/13

Thanks!

I just want to take a moment to say Thank you. To whom may you ask?  YOU!!!!Thank you for all the visitors of this site.  Your support does not go unnoticed and I especially want to thank
our friends outside the US. It is wonderful to see the message of Hope, Encouragement, and New Beginnings are reaching places I have never been. Germany, Russia, The United Kingdom (Is it you Princess Kate:) , South Korea, France, Turkey, Belgium, Japan, and Canada! Thank you Thank you Thank you! I truly appreciate it.  God is truly awesome! I pray that New Beginnings travels all around the world and back again. I also pray I get to meet some of you online via your comments, through email at raquiwardrn@gmail.com, or maybe in person. You all make it worth it!!

Update 4/25/13

Welcome Finland, Ireland, Mexico, Poland, and India! Thank you all so much for visiting us. Hope to see you again real soon. Hope this blog inspires you.

Update 12/21/13
I just want to again want to  express my sincere gratitude to my international fam. I really appreciate your visiting me and it does not go unnoticed. Recently we had visitors from Saudi Arabia!

Take Care,

~Raqui

No comments:

Post a Comment