10/7/13

The Book IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everybody,

 I pray you all had an awesome Monday. As you know for the last month or so I've been ghost, finishing up my first book: What They Didn't Teach You Or I In Nursing School: Lessons Learned Outside The Classroom. Very exciting! I attended the National Nurses Business in Association 2013 Conference this weekend and hope to post about my experience as a first time attendee next week.

I just want to say I am so thankful for all of you. My loyal readers. I would appreciate it if you help me spread the word about the book. I hope all is well and we defiantly have to catch up soon. I will be buzzing around on and offline doing interviews; check out my first one here with Tina over at different types of nursing, posting book reviews, and radio? So cool. I hope you enjoy and show your support. When you buy the book or know someone who does send email me about your experience at raquiwardrn@gmail.com. I look forward to your feedback.

Take Care,

~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment