4/27/13

Unscripted Week 2 (April 13-26)

Unscripted: Because living life they way someone else wants you too just isn't cool.

Accomplishments:
  • Received mentoring from veteran nurse bloggers re: my blog, guest hosting, and monetizing blog. Can we say grow, growing, growing pains :)
  •  Spoke with friends who have graciously agreed to help me with editing. Thank you girls!
  • Attended One Spark with hubby and met a lot of great entrepreneurs such as: Nubian Falls Farm and JaxFLonline.com, It's Your Turn! Turning Timer, and many more. Very cool that this  started in my hometown and the first two ladies I've known since high school:)
  • Promoted Blog and Upcoming Book: What They Didn't Teach You or I In Nursing School: Lessons Learned Beyond the Classroom. Thanks for helping me with marketing The Associates Consortium,LLC team! ( My Families company and  it was defiantly a family promoting affair at the event, thanks family!)
  •  Continued Planning Nurses Week Celebration being held May 6-12,2013.
  •  Decided to focus more on quality of post vs.quantity/holding myself to a rigid posting schedule each week.   
  • Today Typing Manuscript  for Upcoming Book: What They Didn't Teach You or I In Nursing School: Lessons Learned Beyond the Classroom.
Take Care
~Raqui

No comments:

Post a Comment