12/10/14

Love Letters to a Nurses Soul: Take the plunge!!!!

Dear Nurse,

Well its been awhile seven months but who's counting. I've been sort of busy..you know having a baby and stuff but no bigggie. In my free time...that's an oxymoron in my time not spent with my child and family I've been taking the plunge lately. In business and life you have to go for the gusto. If you don't someone else will and next year you'll be sitting here reading about it. Lets not let that happen. We only live once on this planet and we might as well make the best of it. Stop waiting to live(tweet) the time is now. your time is now. Plan for your future now! Prepare for 2015 now. Do you see where I'm going with this. I believe in you but you need to believe in yourself. Lets make this year so freak-in awesome all we can do is look back and say wow I am blessed by all the amazing experiences I've had !Thank you God for my blessings!!!

Until next time 

Love,

Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment